CUFP 2013 Registration
You can register on the ICFP registration page, which has both online and offline options. The ICFP page also provides local information with hotel suggestions. CUFP is held over three days, each of which can be registered for individually. The prices for individual days range from $100 to $250, depending on various discounts that are detailed on the page.
- Sun 22nd September 2013: Conference Day, select the CUFP Talks
- Mon 23rd September 2013: Tutorials Day 1, select the tutorial(s) you wish to attend (see below for designations).
- Tue 24th September 2013: Tutorials Day 2, select the tutorial(s) you wish to attend (see below for designations).
These are the offered tutorials and their designations.
- Mon Sep 23rd 2013 all day: Haskell (Day One) (T1)
- Mon Sep 23rd 2013 am: OCaml tutorial (T2)
- Mon Sep 23rd 2013 am: Erlang 101 - Your introduction to Concurrency and Multi-core (T3)
- Mon Sep 23rd 2013 pm: Systematic generation of optimal code with MetaOCaml (T4)
Mon Sep 23rd 2013 pm: Erlang Web frameworks (T5)
Tue Sep 24th 2013 all day: Haskell (Day 2) (T6)
- Tue Sep 24th 2013 am: Clojure tutorial (T7)
- Tue Sep 24th 2013 am: The Seductions of Scala (T8)
- Tue Sep 24th 2013 pm: Bending Clojure to your will: Macros and Domain Specific Languages (T9)
- Tue Sep 24th 2013 pm: Scalding - The Scala Tool for Data Analytics in Hadoop Systems (T10)